Wednesday, October 7, 2009

the mirror

Once again
I find myself
Looking into the mirror
Unhappy with what i see
Scared to look beyond the glass
Always wondering
If this is me
Or what everyone else wants me to be

Now somethings changing
I'm changing
Not on the outside
But from within
So only I know about it
But soon it makes its way to the outside

Soon i don't recognize myself at all
All my feelings and pain
Have made their way out
As what looks like
THICK BLACK PAINT
Covering me
And making me even more
Unwanted

When i leave my mirror
I go outside
Some people stop
Others stare
Still i walk on

Having no one to help
Just increases the pain
The black paint on me
Feels as though it
Truly is a part of me
Becoming me

I just need someone

Then she comes
The only person who can help
Around her is a cloud
A beautiful raincloud
Here to wash away all the pain
And give comfort

No comments:

Post a Comment